With regard to Covid 19, RSCDS Stonehaven will follow the recommendations of The Royal Scottish Dance Society and Sportscotland.
Covid Officer – Fiona Allsop (telephone number available to club members)
If Fiona is unavailable, contact Linda Lawson.
The Covid Officer shall not bear sole responsibility for ensuring that all hygiene and public health advice is followed – this responsibility is shared by all.
- Do not attend the class if you feel unwell, have any of the symptoms of Covid 19 or have had any contact with a positive case.
- Bring your own hand sanitiser and use on arrival/departure and in between dances.
- Give your contact details on arrival. These will be provided to Track and Trace if required. A weekly register of attendance will be kept.
- Wear a mask on arrival/leaving/going to the toilet. Dancing in a mask is optional.
- Use the same chair for the whole class and keep all belongings on it.
- Bring your own refreshments. There will not be a tea break as such.
- More windows/doors may be open for ventilation, so bring an extra layer of clothing.
- We appreciate that it will take time to build fitness again, so go at your own pace.